Cafe Palladio is the cozy, elegant local lunch place where you can gather with friends, family, coworkers or out of town visitors. Step into our beautiful dining room decorated with antiques, art and home-style charm, at the heart of our boutique collection of shops. Enjoy delicious hot and cold sandwiches, fine salads and our mouth-watering collection of cakes. Afterward, sip a coffee or house-made peach tea or stroll through the shops and see what you discover.
Monday – Saturday: 11:00am – 3:00pm
Do I need a reservation at Cafe Palladio?
Cafe Palladio is a popular lunch destination. We always accept guests without a reservation, but we recommend reserving a table ahead of time if you have a large party or if you’re coming on a Saturday. We also suggest a reservation for any special event, such as a birthday lunch, baby shower, or any corporate event.
No matter what size your party, reserving a table means you’ll never have to wait.
An Afternoon at Cafe Palladio
When we opened our doors we had one goal: to make the most comfortable, delightful cafe in Memphis. We enjoy places that are artsy, relaxed, have local roots and focus on truly homemade scratch cooking. That’s exactly the philosophy we put into Cafe Palladio, and we believe it’s paid off. Palladio has now become a favorite lunchtime destination for locals and out of town visitors alike.
- Delicious lunch dishes made with the freshest ingredients in-house
- A delectable Fried Green Tomato BLT whenever seasonal ingredients permit
- Our special Chunky Chicken Salad, smoked by hand right here at Cafe Palladio
- My Cup of Tea brand teas in assorted flavors
- Our famous Coconut Cake that put Cafe Palladio on the map
- A daily selection of cakes from local bakers, available whole and by the slice
Private Events & Special Occasions
If you have a bridal luncheon, baby shower, lunch meeting or other special event, we can accommodate reservations for groups of up to 20 guests.