Cafe Palladio, located in Midtown Memphis, is a lunch destination beloved by locals and one of Memphis’ most unique lunch spots. Come to catch up with friends, enjoy a great meal, or shop at Palladio Antiques and our other boutique stores.
We wanted to create a special place that brings together the relaxed feel of a small town cafe with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients and high quality cooking. The result was Cafe Palladio, a space unlike any other with a menu that will please everyone at your table.
Our restaurant is built on five simple staples:
- Sandwiches you can sink your teeth into. Every sandwich we offer, from our famous Chunky Chicken Salad Sandwich to the Market Roast hoagie, comes piled with toppings that will keep you going all day long.
- Fresh, satisfying salads. Salads can be more than just a side dish. We load ours up with toppings to suit any palate with house-made dressing on the side.
- Homemade soup. What lunch experience would be complete without a cup of fresh made soup? We make ours in-house and serve it steaming hot.
- Fresh baked cake. From our house-made coconut cake to a delightful cake from local Sugaree’s Bakery, you won’t be disappointed.
- Local ingredients. We believe that food should be made in house just moments before being served. That’s why we source local ingredients whenever possible and rotate our menu seasonally.
We are proud to offer a wide selection of vegetarian items. Ask us if you have a dietary restriction and we’ll offer something that meets your needs.
Made Fresh Daily
Over the years, Cafe Palladio has built a reputation for sandwiches and salads made-to-order with the freshest ingredients. Many of our ingredients come from local vendors, ensuring the freshest taste available. If it’s your first time here, don’t worry: you’re going to be very happy. A few of our top favorites include:
- Chunky Chicken Salad. We smoke our chicken right here at Cafe Palladio and dice it to create a rich, smoky chicken salad that’s great on a flaky butter croissant or over greens.
- Smoked and Pulled Pork. Our locally sourced smoked pork butt is pulled with a perfectly balanced BBQ sauce and spooned generously onto a kaiser bun, with a house made cole slaw.
- Fried Green Tomato BLT. Available when seasonal ingredients permit, this Southern classic combines perfectly fried green tomatoes with slabs of thick bacon and Louisiana-style Remoulade Sauce
- Coconut Cake. Finish your meal with a slice of our light, moist, unforgettable coconut cake or take a whole cake home to share with the family.
The Perfect Setting
At Cafe Palladio we believe that lunch is equal parts good food, great company and beautiful surroundings. That’s why we put our cafe in the heart of our boutique shops, surrounding you with artwork, antiques and treasures from craftsmen in Memphis and around the world. You won’t find a more beautiful setting for your next lunch outing.
After your lunch, take a stroll through Palladio and enjoy some of our shops, including:
Palladio Antiques is one of the top rated antique shops in the Memphis area. Locals browse through every weekend to see what new treasures they can find, and collectors travel from across the South to peruse our selection. We offer a wide variety of fine antique furniture including chairs, trunks, clocks, rugs, mirrors and more. Palladio Antiques focuses on rare and vintage finds in good condition, with an eye to Southern classics. You don’t have to be an expert—window shoppers and casual collectors are welcome. Wander through and see what you find.
Looking for an unforgettable gift, innovative artwork, or the perfect home décor? You can find all three in Palladio Interiors. We hand select items to include in our shop including jewelry, paintings, lighting, clothing, hand-crafted home accessories and more. When Memphians want to find something special, Palladio Interiors is their favorite stop.
Palladio has now branched out to include art and decoration for your garden, patio, and front porch. We’re proud to offer beautiful outdoor statues, decorations, fountains and more in Palladio Garden. Find the perfect planter for your front step or discover something unique in our wide selection of salvage, art & accessories.