Offering Southern favorites, including thick, delicious sandwiches and the freshest, hand-tossed salads, Cafe Palladio is your go-to place for a lunch worth savoring. Come on your own, meet a friend, or make it a family gathering. Afterward, stroll through Palladio Antiques or see if you find something magical in our art and jewelry shops.
Monday – Saturday: 11:00am – 3:00pm
We believe lunch should be a time to catch up with friends and family. At Cafe Palladio, we offer hearty, satisfying sandwiches, soups, salads, and sides in one of the prettiest, most artistic settings in Memphis. Locals come here once and quickly become regulars; visitors make it a point to come back every time they’re in Memphis
Our menu includes:
- Mouth watering sandwiches with a distinctive Southern flair. Sandwiches come served on hoagie buns, croissants, multi-grain wheat bread, ciabatta buns and more.
- Chunky Chicken Salad made from scratch in our own in-house smoker
- Entrée salads loaded with great toppings and house made dressings
- House-Made soup made fresh daily
- My Cup of Tea brand teas in assorted flavors
Cake You’ll Dream About
What lunch is complete without a little something sweet to finish it off? We offer delicious, fresh baked cakes whole or by the slice. Our features include:
- Coconut cake baked daily with our own secret recipe. This is the cake that made Cafe Palladio famous!
- Fresh goodies from local Sugaree’s Bakery including caramel cake and strawberry cake with buttercream icing.
- Slices available in the Cafe.
- For whole cakes, we recommend pre-ordering to make sure the cake you want is available. Pre-order your cake here.
We’re happy to accommodate large parties of 10-20 guests during our regular lunch hours. Make Cafe Palladio the venue for your next baby shower, bridal luncheon, professional group, or corporate event. Learn more about your options for private events.